1. Name of register
2. Data controller and contact person
The customer register is controlled by Oy Wheelström Ab, with registration number 2816212-4 and contact details: Luoteisväylä 1, 00200 Helsinki, Finland, email@example.com, +358 40 7440411
The contact person is Rina Raikamo, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 7440411.
3. Group of data subject
You are included in Wheelström’s customer register if you have purchased something in Wheelström’s web shop, have signed up for Wheelström’s newsletter on the Wheelström website or have booked a test-ride through the online booking calendar on the Wheelström website.
4. The purpose of the processing of personal data
- Personal data stored in the register is used to manage the relationships with customers and to manage and develop the Wheelström’s customer service.
- Personal data collected may be used for marketing purposes as permitted by applicable laws, such as the Finnish Data Protection Act (previously Finnish Personal Data Act).
5. Sources of information
We collect the personal information directly from the data subjects themselves. We do not collect information form any other sources.
6. Content of the register
Information included in the following data groups may be processed in the register:
- Basic data: name; e-mail addresses; telephone numbers; mailing addresses
- Data related to marketing measures, purchases and deliveries.
7. Regular destinations of disclosed data and the transfer of data to third parties
We may disclose personal data within the limitations imposed by effective legislation as follows:
- On the basis of a data subject’s consent
- To cooperation partners (payment service, assembly, warehousing and shipping partners) to the extent they participate in the realization of the purposes of use stated in this description of data file. Infomtion is shared only on a stric need-to-know basis
- In case of the test-ride calendar we use the service of YouCanBookMe
- On the basis of a claim based on mandatory legislation
The personal information you provide us is stored on Wheelström’s host computer, to which only Wheelström personnel have access. We handle all information you provide us with maximum care and use appropriate security measures to protect the information.
We do not transfer any information ouside of the EU.
8. Rights of data subjects
You are entitled to request access to and correction of all personal data you provide us, or to remove your data, as provided by law, from the Customer Register at any time by mailing us at email@example.com.
We do not wish to collect personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18) please ask your parent or guardian to register.
9. Changes to this policy